Comms-care is proud to announce that we have earned another Microsoft Advanced Specialisation, this time for Azure Virtual Desktop.
Only partners that meet stringent criteria around customer success and staff skilling, as well as pass a third-party audit are awarded the advanced specialisation in this area. This validates our deep knowledge, extensive experience and expertise in deploying, scaling and securing virtual desktop infrastructure on Azure.
The award of this specialisation enables us to provide proven services to our partners in implementing Azure Virtual Desktop solutions, helping their customers deploy and realise the capabilities it offers to deliver the right solution for their organisation.
Here’s what you can do when you run Azure Virtual Desktop on Azure:
- Set up a multi-session Windows 10 deployment that delivers a full Windows 10 with scalability
- Virtualise Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise and optimise it to run in multi-user virtual scenarios
- Provide Windows 7 virtual desktops with free Extended Security Updates
- Bring your existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Windows Server desktops and apps to any computer
- Virtualise both desktops and apps
- Manage Windows 10, Windows Server, and Windows 7 desktops and apps with a unified management experience
Here’s how Comms-care’s Advanced Specialisation can add value to you and your customers:
- Proven and validated expertise in Azure Virtual Desktop design and deployment
- Expedited customer deployments through our proven good practice methodology
- Ability to harness Azure Virtual Desktop specific Azure Migration & Modernisation Program (AMMP) funding