BYOD Policy Governed Infrastructure
Policy-Governed Unified Access Infrastructure
A policy-governed unified access infrastructure ensures secure access to data, applications, and systems with high-performance connectivity for every device. As the UK’s sole channel-only Cisco ISE partner, Comms-care can provide partners with a single source of policy across the entire organisation for wired, wireless, and VPN networks, dramatically increasing security and simplifying network management.
The Cisco Identity Services Engine, is a unified, policy-based service enablement platform that helps ensure the corporate and regulatory compliance of devices connected to your network. It uniquely gathers real-time contextual information from the network, from users and from devices, then makes proactive governance decisions by enforcing policy across the network infrastructure.
The policy decision is based on who is trying to access the network, what type of access is requested, where the user is connecting from, when the user is trying to connect, and how (with what device). The Identity Services Engine includes guest posture, device profiling, network access, and mobile device management, and offers simple device registration and on-boarding for the end user.
The Cisco Intelligent Network infrastructure includes a complete portfolio of wired, wireless, and VPN access points. Security is uniquely embedded into selected network infrastructure to provide greater visibility and enforcement.
With Cisco solutions, the network acts as a platform to offer services such as video and to protect people and organisations. Cisco’s network leadership and expertise sets Cisco apart from other providers in its ability to provide highly secure BYOD environments.
Once an organisation determines its BYOD policy, Comms-care will install Cisco network products and the Cisco ISE, allowing you to provision and deliver cross-domain application and network services more securely and reliably across all network environments.
Policy-governed unified access infrastructure creates a highly intelligent network that enables easy business transformations with superior protection.
The Cisco ISE Partner difference delivered by Comms-care
- Single source of policy for the entire organisation: wired, wireless, or remote networks; physical or virtual devices.
- Highest-performance, highest-quality wireless infrastructure: up to 30 per cent faster compared with the competition, delivering the best user experience.
- Broadest mobile device OS support through Cisco AnyConnect VPN software, including iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
- Deepest, broadest, and most accurate device knowledge.
- Scalable and flexible next-generation enforcement mechanism using existing identity-aware infrastructure.
- Simple end-user on-boarding and device registration to ensure end-user and IT productivity.
- Secured and encrypted wireless data from the device to the controller, delivering more protection and compliance.
- Optimised experience for virtual and native desktop infrastructure.
- Unified management across wired and wireless and policy.