Cisco Unified CommunicationsCisco Unified Communications uses the network as a platform for collaboration. Applications can be flexibly deployed onsite, on-demand, and in blended deployment models. Inter and Intra company collaboration is facilitated using with a wide array of market-leading solutions:
- Conferencing: Give your workforce compelling, productive, and cost-effective conferencing experiences with high quality voice, video, and web conferencing
- Customer Care: Get closer to customers, while increasing satisfaction, and loyalty. Proactively connect people with the information, expertise, and support they need
- IP Communications: Enhance workforce productivity by extending consistent communications services to employees in all workspaces using a full suite of IP communications solutions and endpoints
- Messaging: Communicate effectively, and with a high level of security, within and between companies. View real-time presence information and communicate using email, instant messaging, and voice mail
- Mobile Applications: Increase mobile employee productivity and responsiveness to customers while controlling mobile costs by making mobile devices extensions of the enterprise network
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6 is an enterprise-class IP communications processing system for up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users by way of a megacluster.
With a single unified communications/call control platform, Cisco Unified Communications Manager does for video what Cisco has done for voice. The end result is increased participation by everyone on a video call. It also provides advanced capabilities, such as mobility, presence, preference, and full-featured conferencing services.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6 has several exciting additions:
- Increased video accessibility: Get native support for Cisco TelePresence EX60, EX90, C20, C40, C60, and C90 endpoints
- Simplified mobile access: Use one client for voice-over-IP (VoIP) and cellular for a consistent user experience across networks
- Greater deployment flexibility: Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) and expanded server options give you more choices
Continue reading about Cisco Support Services.