Comms-care Quality Policy
Comms-care’s primary focus is to satisfy our customers’ requirements and exceed expectations wherever possible.
To achieve this the following principles are embraced throughout the company and everyone working in Comms-care has an important part to play, either directly or indirectly, in making these a reality.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with resellers and end-customers so as to enhance their businesses and grow ours
- Achieve our commitments to:
- Quality (doing the right things the right way to delivery requirements)
- Ethical and professional behaviour
- Environmental protection
- Business sustainability
- Continuous improvement (including learning from our mistakes)
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- The requirements of ISO9001
- Provide strong and visible leadership, vision and strategy with management decisions based on fact and data analysis, in a risk-managed environment
- Enhance relationships with suppliers and vendors, making requirements clear and by reviewing their performance
- Equip staff with the skills, knowledge and resources to enable our people to deliver to their optimum performance
- Continuously improve the supporting management system (including processes and tools) to achieve sustained and enhanced operational effectiveness, reflective of current best practice and a process approach
To drive the achievement of the Quality Policy, Quality Objectives are established and are periodically reviewed.
Certification to ISO 9001 is maintained to provide independent and objective feedback as to the effectiveness of our management system and the achievement of our Quality Policy and to provide reassurance to staff, customers and suppliers as to Comms-care’s continued commitment to quality.
Mark Forster, Managing Director for the Executive Board.