Cisco Smart Net Total CareCisco Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) provides channel partners’ IT staff with direct, unlimited access to Cisco engineers, the Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC), and an extensive range of online resources. Cisco Smart Net Total Care from Comms-care means partners receive fast, expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, personalised capabilities to help you identify and repair critical network issues.
Cisco SNTC provides channel partners with:
- Direct access 24/7, 365 days a year to specialised engineers in the Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) ensuring your customers’ networks are operating like clockwork.
- Extensive self-help support through Cisco’s connection online knowledge base, communities, resources, and tools.
- Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts for devices enabled with the Smart Call Home feature.
- Operating system (OS) software updates, including both minor and major releases within your licenses feature set.
- Hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour, and next business-day (NBD) advance replacement, as well as return for repair (RFR).
As a member of the Cisco Collaborative Services Partner Programme (CSPP), Comms-care can provide channel partners with all the benefits of Cisco Smart Net Total Care in conjunction with our collaborative wrap around Cisco backed support services.