CISCO Support Services
Channel-only Cisco support services from Comms-care
As the leading Cisco Gold Partner to the IT channel, Comms-care has been supporting its partners with Cisco support solutions across the whole of the UK and Ireland for many years. Working on behalf of its channel partners, Comms-care delivers first class, responsive, 24/7 Cisco support services to end-user customers across a wide range of vertical markets.
Comms-care’s trusted position as a channel-only strategic IT support services provider enables Comms-care to focus on developing its industry leading Cisco support capabilities whilst channel partners are safe in the knowledge that the end-user customer relationship remains with them.
Cisco Gold Partner
As a Cisco Gold partner, Comms-care has access to world class Cisco service, technical support and training to deliver intelligent, integrated Cisco support solutions that meet its channel partners’ needs. In order to retain Cisco Gold Partner status, Comms-care vigorously and continuously develops its in-house engineers, invests in infrastructure, and renews and obtains Cisco specialisations in line with market advancements.
Comms-care holds a vast pool of Cisco support specialists in-house, ranging from CCNA to CCIE technology specialists who retain expertise in such areas as Security, Wireless, Unified Communications and Voice.
Comms-care’s list of comprehensive, industry leading Cisco Support Services includes:
- Cisco Application Support
- Cisco Collaborative Services Partner Programme (CSPP)
- Cisco Data Centre Switching
- Cisco IronPort
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Network Management & Automation
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Smart Foundation Service
- Cisco Smart Net Total Care
- Cisco Storage Networking
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Computing
- Cisco Wireless
Comms-care also holds the following Cisco Specialisations and Accreditations to further enhance in-house engineer capabilities:
- Advanced Data Center Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Borderless Network Architecture Specialization
- Collaborative Services Partner
- Data Center Networking Infrastructure
- Data Center Storage Networking
- Advanced Unified Communications Specialization
- Express Foundation
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Security Architecture Specialization
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization
As well as being a Cisco Gold Partner, Comms-care is also part of the Cisco Collaborative Services Partner Programme (CSPP). This enables Comms-care to provide channel partners with access to Cisco branded services alongside its own collaborative Cisco support, including bespoke SLA’s and guaranteed fix options.
Click here to view the benefits channel partners receive through Comms-care’s Cisco CSPP.